Photomath - Solve mathematical expressions with mobile camera !

1:06 AM



I was fond of mathematics in my schooling days. But then simple mathematics was replaced by complicated algebra, and my lifelong struggle with "finding X" started. Somehow with lot of efforts, I managed to complete my schooling and then college. Fortunatly, today's students can use one app which can help them in understanding and solving mathematical equations just in a click. Yes, this new app is called Photomath.
All you have to do is, click photo of any mathematical equation through this app and in seconds it will show answer on mobile screen. Not only that, this app also shows steps to solve the given equation.
Currently it is available for Apple and windows phones and soon launching for android phones !
Go ahead try it !

Photomath

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images