JoinMe

10:45 PM



According to a recent survey 52% knowledge workers feel they need to collaborate with colleagues throughout the day to be productive. But 24% say they spend upto about 30 minutes a day simply looking for a space to meet. In a typical company that is nearly 24000 hours or half a million dollars worth of productivity wasted every year. May be there's a better way.

Meet join.me. Join.me is an online meeting tool which is instant, intuitive and available to all. With join.me meetings starts in seconds. Viewers don't have to download anything, they do not need to create any account or involve IT team. It is simple. Using join.me colleagues, customers, external partners anybody can meet you online in seconds.

Try join,me...better meetings for all !

Join.me

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images